Why The Village School?
- Students are our first priority.: “TVS is willing to work with parents and students to achieve excellence in academics, as well as values, while addressing the various learning styles and individual needs of its students.” ~TVS Parent
- Teachers and staff are committed.: “Because of the caring, dedicated experienced teachers who go above and beyond for our children!” ~TVS Parent
- Curriculum is developed to encourage students’ curiosity. “I send my child because she continues to have positive growth as an individual in mind, spirit and body. She thrives in the atmosphere and the VS curriculum that is present daily." ~TVS Parent
- Christian values are nurtured: “We attend The Village School for an excellent academic education in a loving christian environment." ~TVS Parent
- Integrated approach to learning shapes the whole child. “We love the outside-of-the-box, hands on, multiple intelligence approach that our kids experience at The Village School. It makes learning fun.” ~TVS Parent
- Leaders are created through cooperative learning experiences. “Safe and caring place for my child to develop into a character-driven intelligent young adult who can solve problems creatively and think independently.” ~TVS Parent
- Students discover their passions through academics, athletics and performing arts. “We attend The Village School because our children are encouraged to become the people they were meant to be.” ~TVS Parent