Enrichment programs at The Village School are cross-curricular classes that enhance creativity and learning beyond the school day. Our course selections allow your child to participate in a unique after school experience. The following classes are available during Quarter 1 of the 2020-2021 school year, which runs from August 13- October 8. You can sign up for the traditional aftercare or enrichment classes using the links below.
TVS Traditional Aftercare: 3:15-6: 00 pm (M- F during regular school day). Grades K-8. Available for Quarter 1 Thursday , August 13 2020. NOT open to the public. A traditional after school program for TVS students which includes homework, outside play, centers, and crafts! Supervised by our Aftercare Coordinator, Chastity Rivera firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to sign up for traditional aftercare.
- Mini Mondays: 3:30pm-4:30pm (W during regular school days) Grades K-5
- Brain Bowl: 3:30pm-4:30pm (W during regular school days) Grades 4-5
- HEART Class: 3:30pm-4:30pm (M during regular school days) Grades K-5
- American Girl Doll Club with Miss Tish: 3:30pm-4:30pm (W during regular school days) Ages 5-12
- Code and Chess Club: 3:30pm-4:300pm (M during regular school days) Grades K-5
- Robotics and LEGO Engineering: 3:30pm-4:30pm (T/Th during regular school days). Grades K-5
- Animation and Digital Media: 3:30pm-4:30pm (W during regular school days) Grades K-5
- Pokémon Club: 3:30pm-4:30pm (Th during regular school days) Grades 5-8
- Specialty Enrichment Class: This class runs Sept 9- Dec 3 -Afterschool Musical Theater: 3:30pm-4:30pm (Wed and Thurs during regular school days) Grades 3-5.